Monday 27 February 2012

BBC Animation finished.

BBC "Boo" Animation Complete!


I have finally finished my BBC animation! There were quite a few minor issues with export but these were all cleared up after a few head scratching sessions with the master of compositing Ian Friend and the wonderful Rebecca Hahner.


I am very pleased with the final outcome. I did have issues during the first couple of weeks of the project, with it seeming to not really progress at all. But once I made the decision to get fellow animator Harry Slinger-Thompson involved with animating the Fox character, the work really started to move faster and materialise.


I will post up some stills of the animation frames, but for now here is a little extract from it:






Time to move on with my developing practice stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment