Friday 16 March 2012

Nickelodeon Pitch

Nickelodeon are hosting a competition where people can pitch character designs, story ideas, scripts etc. for a series of one minute shorts to be developed for their channel.

The deadline is the 30th of March and I thought that this would be a good live brief to undertake to flex my character design skills for children's television and have the chance to get my work looked at by a major children's television broadcaster. I am putting this small project ahead of all my other work for now as I believe it is the most important.

I am going to be developing ideas with a couple of colleagues of mine; James Hatley and Harry Slinger-Thompson.

Here is a small page of doodles to get me going. I had this idea of two characters that live by a pond, a frog and a fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment